Saturday, September 18, 2010

Cybercropping!

I'm cybercropping this weekend over at Scrap Therapy. You now have 10 whole days to get your entries uploaded! How cool is that? I have done Helen's blind scrap layout from last night however I can't upload it just yet - we have to wait until Monday I think. But I have completed Bec's bower bird challenge. We had to use 4 fonts, 1 animal, 1 bird, 1 button, 1 envelope, 2 different laces and have a painted background. I think I'm having an affair with paint at the moment - I just can't get enough! LOL Anyway here is my layout - I'm trying to use up all my old photos. I have stacks of them!
I have used MME paper and brads, the little bird pin and clouds are from Leeann Pearce's etsy store - The Chip Chop Shop and of course what layout of mine wouldn't be complete without staples!
And I have done a little doodling and outlining as well:

I still have Lisa's sketch challenge to do but I think Luke wants to lay the new floor in the office this afternoon so I will have to pack up my stuff and turn the computer off!! It's probably a good thing we have 10 days to get the challenges done! LOL

Thanks for stopping by. Enjoy your weekend! :)

2 comments:

  1. Love it!
    How rude of Luke!!! LOL This is why I keep putting off the painting of my scrap room ;)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Just adorable Lauren, love the criteria you had for the challenge and just love your take on it....gorgeous.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to leave me a comment! I love reading them. :)