Friday, October 1, 2010

What's In A Name?

The October (really?? October already!) Challenge is up over at Scrap The Girls. This month we would like you to take inspiration from the following Shakespeare quote…..

"What's in a name?
That which we call a rose
By any other name would smell as sweet."

and use the extra criteria of flowers & buttons. This is my example:


I have used My Mind's Eye 'Alphabet Soup' on this layout. I made the roses myself and sprayed them with a little Glimmer Mist:

I have used paint once again and used journalling strips:

And how cute are the die-cuts from this paper range?

Kate is now using the Mr Linky tool for you to upload your entries however you can still email your entry to her if you like. I can't wait to see what you do with this months criteria.

Thanks for stopping by...

3 comments:

  1. Absolutely gorgeous, I love it!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. wow wow wow lauren, love everything about your layout :) just beautiful

    ReplyDelete
  3. I simply adore this. So soft and sweet and gorgeous...Gorgeous bubby too ;)

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to leave me a comment! I love reading them. :)