Saturday, October 2, 2010

Any Excuse!

Nicole over at the Little Scrapbook Shop set a little Weekend Warriors challenge for this weekend. It gave me an excuse to scrap last night (not that I really needed one! LOL). The criteria for the challenge was to use masking tape, fabric, a book page and anything else to create a layout. This is mine:

I used masking tape to make the flowers. I had really thick tape so I folded it in half (to cover the sticky side) and made the spiral flower. I then sprayed them with Glimmer Mist to give them some colour. I'm pretty happy with how they turned out! The book page is out of an old farming catalogue - it has everything in it, even the kitchen sink! LOL I finished it off with a Crafty Matters ceramic bird and heart.

Thanks for stopping by...

1 comment:

  1. the flowers are really beautiful!!! Such a sweet layout

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to leave me a comment! I love reading them. :)