Tuesday, November 23, 2010

Busy...

I have been a very slack blogger lately, haven't I?! We are away at the moment housesitting - spending some time in Brisbane while my Mum and Dad are away. I have been able to do ALL my Christmas shopping and am feeling very organised, for once! It's been great catching up with friends and family too. I think we are heading home tomorrow though, which will be nice. Give me country living anyday! LOL

I did bring some scrapping goodies with me though and have been getting creative after the kids have gone to bed. Most of it I can't show you just yet but here is one 'just because' layout that I can share:

I went a bit 'banner crazy' on this one! LOL Michala has a fascination with drawing and colouring in at the moment. I love it when pubs and restaurants have paper and pencils for the kids when we go out. It keeps them entertained the whole time!

While I think of it, have you got your entry in for this months challenges at Kraft It Up and Scrap The Girls? You still have a week to get them in...

2 comments:

  1. Loving the banners Lauren!

    ReplyDelete
  2. This looks great. Love the white space and yep, banner crazy but it looks perfect. Great 'action' pic too.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to leave me a comment! I love reading them. :)