Friday, November 5, 2010

Everybody Loves Christmas

I was lucky enough to also get some Echo Park 'Everybody Loves Christmas' goodies in my DT pack from LSBS. I still have a few Christmas photos from last year that I haven't scrapped yet so this range was perfect! :)

Love this photo of Lachie and Darcie - especially the way they are looking at each other. They have a pretty special bond these two. I love the colours in this range - not overly christmassy. There are lots of pinks so I was able to use them on this layout:

Lots of paint, a bit of machine stitching and a couple of little butterflies. I also used my Cuttlebug quilling dies for the flowers - I forgot I had them! LOL
Thanks so much for stopping by...

2 comments:

  1. Both are just fabbo LO's Lauren...you have such panache!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to leave me a comment! I love reading them. :)