Saturday, November 27, 2010

Getting Picky

Well we are finally home! And how nice it is. :) There's nothing like sleeping in your own bed.

The second sketch challenge is up over on the Get Picky blog. I'm feeling a little mojo-less at the moment so decided to play along to try and get a kick start. Not too sure how it went. :? Anyway here is the sketch:

And this is my interpretation:

I had a play with my new postage stamp border punch and created a frame around a yummy Hambly chicken coop transparency. I've used MME Fine and Dandy on this layout - just loooove this range at the moment.
Thanks for stopping by...

5 comments:

  1. Oh Lauren this is wonderful! I love those pics :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. gorgeous Lauren .. I just love it ... you have a great style .. sweet pics too .. hugs x

    ReplyDelete
  3. So pretty & girly... love it!! beautiful photos too!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. this is gorgeous! I see no lack of mojo here!!! Thanks for playing along with our sketch!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Such cute pics, I love your colour combo too!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to leave me a comment! I love reading them. :)