Thursday, November 18, 2010

Xmas Step x Step at LSBS

The lovely DT over at the Little Scrapbook Shop are running a series of Christmas Step x Steps and this week it was my turn. I saw these a few years ago when I was blog hopping and thought they would be great to share. I am always giving my parents gift cards - they are soooo hard to buy for! So this is what I made:


And if you would like to find out how to make one, go here. And while you are there why not check out the 'What's New' section in the shop. There is some yummy Cosmo Cricket Circa 1934 and you can Pre-Order Echo Park 'Little Boy' which will be here really soon! And check out the awesome prices too! :)
Thanks for stopping by...

2 comments:

  1. this is way too cute Lauren, lovin that little chickie

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love this idea & loved that you shared Lauren...I will be making! xx

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to leave me a comment! I love reading them. :)