Tuesday, December 14, 2010

8 Years Ago Today...

this farmer found a wife! Yep that's right, 8 years ago today Luke and I were married in an intimate ceremony with family and friends in the backyard at Mum and Dad's place. It was that casual that I even wore thongs! This is the only photo from that day that I have scanned (no digital photos here! lol): It was such a lovely evening - I loved every minute of it. If I had my time over again, I wouldn't change a thing. And now 8 years and 3 beautiful children later we are still as happy and in love as we were in this photo.

Happy Anniversary Lucas xx...

6 comments:

  1. awwww what a gorgeous photo of you both!! HAPPY ANNIVERSARY!!!! Hope you both have a lovely day :) xo

    ReplyDelete
  2. Happy anniversary Lauren and Lucas! you both look soooo happy in that photo
    Donna xxx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Aw... sweet :-) Happy Anniversary to you both :-)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Happy anniversary to you both!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. lovely lovely photo CONGRATS, and I must say I have missed your last few post s, your layouts are just FABULOUS as always!!!

    ReplyDelete
  6. You look so gorgeous & relaxed...what a wonderful memory Lauren! Hope you both enjoyed the day.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to leave me a comment! I love reading them. :)