Friday, December 17, 2010

The Color Room #37

Every Friday, when the new color palette goes up at The Color Room, I always think I should play along. Then the week is gone before I've had a chance! So this week I am finally get in early! This is this weeks' palette:


Such gorgeous girly colours. And this is what I have come up with:


I cut the chipboard frame, then painted it with crackle paint. It didn't work very well for some reason but I still like the end result. These aren't colours I would usually work with but I am really enjoying using pastels at the moment.


Thanks for stopping by...

8 comments:

  1. ooo this is just breathtaking !!!!!!!!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love it! What a beautiful pic too!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. look at the photo and all those butterflies, I love it Lauren.
    I am not a pastel girl much, but you have inspired me :)
    x

    ReplyDelete
  4. I don't get to play along nearly as much as I would like. The palette's never fail to inspire though. I adore your interpretation of this palette Lauren!

    ReplyDelete
  5. wow! that is stunning Lauren! and a gorgeous photo of Darcy too
    Donna xx

    ReplyDelete
  6. Just gorgeous Lauren. The colours are a perfect match. Awesome stuff xx

    ReplyDelete
  7. So gorgeous Lauren!! LOVE the softness to your LO and all the sweet little butterflies.. what a beautiful photo!!

    ReplyDelete
  8. The frame looks great. It's hard to work with pastels sometimes without washing it out but I think the touch of black is perfect. The butterflies finish it off perfectly.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to leave me a comment! I love reading them. :)