Thursday, December 23, 2010

Merry Christmas!!

I just wanted to wish all my bloggy friends and their families a safe and very Merry Christmas! Thank you so much for your support and lovely comments you have left here over the past 12 months. I really appreciate you taking the time to leave a comment - I love reading them.
I'm not sure what our Christmas plans are going to be at this stage. We have had a fair bit of rain over the past week and there are roads cut off in all directions. My family are supposed to be travelling out here from Brisbane but we are not sure if they are going to be able to make it. :( But on the bright side, at least we will still be home at Christmas and that is what we wanted to do this year. (And I'm really glad I was organised with my present shopping - everyone will have something to open Christmas morning!).
Hope Santa spoils you all!! xx

4 comments:

  1. Merry Christmas to a lovely gal & her family! What a year 2011 will be...full of fun & scrapping I believe!
    Take care xxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Happy Christmas to you and yours too :)))
    Yes the roads are an issue here, suppose to be a get together, but looks like it may not happen :(
    See you 2011.
    x

    ReplyDelete
  3. How grown up is your Darcie looking!!

    That would be a real shame if your family couldn't make it but I hope you have a very merry Christmas Lauren.
    x

    ReplyDelete
  4. AWWWWW what gorgeous photos, Merry Christmas to you and your family I hope the family can make it!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to leave me a comment! I love reading them. :)