Saturday, January 15, 2011

Can You Help?

We've all seen the scenes of devastation all throughout Queensland over the past few weeks. Over 75% of our state has been affected in some way by floods. I can't begin to imagine what the people who have lost their homes, their farms and their loved ones are going through right now. I feel so helpless. But there are a couple of ways we can help those affected by the floods. Kim Archer is conducting a special online workshop where all proceeds will go the Premiers Flood Relief Appeal. The workshop is only $5! You can sign up here.

You can also help by getting creative. The Rising Waters Flood Appeal for Crafters are taking donations of scrap pages (minus the photo) that will then be sent to the flood victims for them to create their own scrapbook albums. Head over to the blog to find out the details on where to send your pages.

I have started creating several pages so far and will do some more in the next few days. It's a great way to use all those bits of scrap paper! I really hope you can help out too.

Thanks for stopping by...

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for taking the time to leave me a comment! I love reading them. :)