Tuesday, March 1, 2011

Scrap The Girls

So here it is - the 1st of March (WT!!??) And with a new month comes new challenges. This months challenge at Scrap The Girls is a great one! You need to use of Kobi Yamada's quotes as the title and inspiration for your layout. You can find a list of the quotes here. This is my layout:

I've used some OA papers, added a bit of paint, some Jillibean Soup alphas and some Prima:

And I've added some fabric, twine and ric-rac as well.


I can't wait to see what everyone comes up with. I'll be back later to share my Kraft It Up layout with you. Thanks for stopping by...

9 comments:

  1. Lauren this just jumped out at me this morning. I love that pic and the colours are awesome. PP is fab and design, unreal. LOVE it.

    ReplyDelete
  2. GORGEOUS Lauren!! Love the challenge and you have aced it! Love the rich red...looks stunning! xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. striking and awesome... this is s a gem of apage ..... love the colours and the contrast of the background paper lifts the cluster and the pic right out of the page...beautiful ..huz x

    ReplyDelete
  4. WOW Lauren awesome LO!! ADORE your choice of colours.. so eye-catching and your photos look fantastic.. LOVE IT all!! :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. I instantly LOVED this when I saw it on the blog! The papers, colour choices, & photos are all brilliant...simply stunning layout!

    ReplyDelete
  6. I love this!!! Your colour choice is perfect!

    ReplyDelete
  7. fabulous page Lauren!! A very striking combination!!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Super LO this month Lauren!!!

    ReplyDelete
  9. goodness Lauren this is so striking, the colours you have used are fab fab fab Its my new fav of yours!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to leave me a comment! I love reading them. :)