Saturday, April 16, 2011

A Bit Of A Mix

I did say I would be back! I have a couple of challenge layouts to share. :) The first one is the April 1st challenge at Once Upon A Sketch. I am a little late in uploading it for the challenge (had to be linked by the 14th!) but I thought I would share it anyway. You needed to base your layouts on this sketch: and include at least 25 words of handwritten journalling. Here is mine:

I have used Crate Paper 'Toy Box' again on this one. My journalling is around the edge of the pp's. I have used up some October Afternoon stickers as well. :)


This next layout is for this months 123 Challenge with the criteria being the colour lime green, the word 'really' and use fabric. Here is mine:


I have mixed a bit of black and hot pink with my lime green - I've used up heaps of scraps of pp and some of my old paper flowers. I have used a bit of hessian as my fabric.


And finally a 'just because' layout:


I took these photos of Michala when we were in Sydney. I have used some Cosmo Cricket 'Upcycle' on this one as well as a bit of paint (again!).


Thanks so much for stopping by...

6 comments:

  1. Wow Lauren these are 3 totally awesome layouts. My fave is the lime green with the little pink and little black. They all rock!!! x

    ReplyDelete
  2. I am totally lovin all the layering you have got going on here Lauren!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wow, love your 123 LO, Lauren.....just stunning! Your "just because" LO is gorgeous too :-)

    ReplyDelete
  4. these are all fantastic layouts, Lauren! I am such a fan of your work!! I especially love your Once Upon layout - love those circles and the labels.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Awesone work Lauren!! Love your paint work, that green is totally cool!

    ReplyDelete
  6. WOW Lauren...you have been busy and I LOVE IT!!! Love the colour combo in the 123.. :))
    Have a great week :)) xx

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to leave me a comment! I love reading them. :)