Saturday, April 16, 2011

No More Photos!

It seems I am becoming a weekend blogger! :( The weeks are getting so crazy busy that the only time I get a chance to take the time to blog is on the weekend. But I did manage some scrapping through the week - for a colour challenge on the Crate Paper Blog. Here is the pallette: How gorgeous is this colour combo? And Emma's Shoppe was the perfect range for this combo. Here is my layout:

I was trying to get some nice photos of Michala the other day. She started pulling this face when she had had enough. I knew it was time to give up! LOL


I've also used some Chip Chop Shop and Cosmo Cricket doilies and added a few Cosmo Cricket butterflies as well. For the title I stuck the letters to black cardstock and cut them out.


Thanks so much for stopping by and for any comments you may leave. I'll be back later to share a few other things I've been working on...

4 comments:

  1. ooh that's definitely the face of someone that has had enough! LOL Fabulous page Lauren!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. yep love that palette and CR Emma shop papers. I had this on my desk to do, but didn't get there - thought I better not neglect my sick little man for a my scrap desk. lol
    Super page too.
    have a great weekend x

    ReplyDelete
  3. absolutely gorgeous .. lovin' the colours and design ..hugz x

    ReplyDelete
  4. Gorgeous LO Lauren.. such pretty colours!! Brittany still gets grumpy when I drag her around for a photo shoot and she's 15!!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to leave me a comment! I love reading them. :)