Saturday, April 9, 2011

Paper Piecing....

is what it's all about for my card sketch challenge at this weekend's Cybercrop challenge at LSBS. Here is the sketch:
And as for the challenge, you need to base your card on this sketch and also use paper piecing to create the embellishment for your card. Here is my example:


I made the bunch of flowers by cutting the vase and then punching out the flowers. I have used foam tape to give them dimension. If you would like to play along, you can find all the details here. And check out what the other DT girls have done. Don't forget, you could win a $15 voucher to spend in the store. Cath has been adding heaps of yummy new products over the last few weeks - you'll want it all!!


I have been scrapping over the last few days but can't share anything just yet. ;) Thanks for stopping by...

2 comments:

Thanks for taking the time to leave me a comment! I love reading them. :)