Saturday, June 18, 2011

Finally!

I have caught up on all my scrappy commitments! Yay! So this weekend I am goint to scrap just for me!! I started last night actually. I received a package in the mail the other day with some yummy Echo Park Dots & Stripes in it! I love polka dots at the moment so you will be seeing them feature a fair bit in my next few posts! LOL

This layout is a 'just because' one of Michala:

I've used the bright colours and the banner stickers. I ended up using lots of foam tape to give dimension on some of the bits and pieces. :)

And this layout is for Sara's Challenge at the Scrapbook Savvy Cybercrop happening this weekend. The challenge was to use a handmade mask (not a bought one) on a layout. I used some chipboard cogs as my mask:



I've used a few new goodies I picked up at the Expo last weekend and some of the gauze left over from Lou's class. Lachlan has his cranky pants on in this photo! LOL



I'm hoping to get a few more layouts done over the weekend - in between washing and cleaning up after kids! Grrr!


Have a good weekend and thanks for stopping by...

5 comments:

  1. Absolutely gorgeous pages Lauren, love your banners and misting!

    ReplyDelete
  2. It's always fun when we get to play.

    LOL love the pout in the 2nd layout. Fabulous pages Lauren!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wow love the masking effect, so cool!! xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. wow that masking in the bottom LO looks unreal. i love your colours :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Both pages are great but I really love the masking on the second page. Thanks for taking the time to participate in my challenge and don't forget to upload it to the gallery too.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to leave me a comment! I love reading them. :)