Friday, July 1, 2011

New Monthly Challenges!

At the Little Scrapbook Shop, we will no longer be having a Cybercrop each month. But instead, we will now be having 2 challenges that you have the WHOLE month to complete! How cool is that??!! And the prizes are fantastic - you could win a $30 secret code voucher!! And if you have seen all the new goodies in the shop lately, you will want to win it!!

So myself and Deanne are the first DT members to set the challenges. You can find all the details of Dee's challenge here. My challenge is a sketch challenge. You have to use the sketch below and use the quote 'Laughter is the sun that drives winter from the human face' by Victor Hugo as your inspiration.




This is my sample layout using some more yummy October Afternoon 5 & Dime.


I would really love to see you play along. Thanks so much for stopping by. Have a great weekend. :)

3 comments:

  1. Fab layout Lauren. Poor boy with his pouty face :(

    ReplyDelete
  2. I really love your LO Lauren. What a great face!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. love how simple this is Lauren

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to leave me a comment! I love reading them. :)