Monday, November 7, 2011

Feeling A Little Green

It's my turn to set this weeks challenge in our 7 Colours of the Rainbow term of 4-7-11 at LSBS. This week we are going green! Here is my sample page:


I really struggle using the colour green on my pages for some reason, so this was a challenge for me! lol I couldn't find any alphas to suit my page, so initially I sprayed these Jillibean Soup corrugated alphas with green Mister Hueys. I didn't like the way they turned out so while they were still wet, I peeled the top layer off. I love the effect they have now with the green around the edges! :)


I've used some Crate Paper 'Toy Box' on this layout and added a fabric flower.


If you would like to play along, check out my challenge here.

Thanks for stopping by...

7 comments:

  1. absolutely a stunner ... love that green ... wowzer !!!!!! xo

    ReplyDelete
  2. ooooo what a fab idea with the letters..me likes!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Fantastic LO Lauren, absolutely LOVE this!! :))

    ReplyDelete
  4. This looks great. I love love that green and it looks great with the photo strips. Love the title, says it as it is. Fabulous.

    ReplyDelete
  5. I think you did a great job with the green. The alphas look fab.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Oh I love that look on the alphas...might have to try it!!
    The green in this is stunning!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Awesome work with the green!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to leave me a comment! I love reading them. :)