Tuesday, December 13, 2011

A Bit Random

We are part way through a busy week in the Bell household. I've signed the kids up for a block of swimming lessons - only thing is the pool is a 3 hour round trip away and we are going 5 days in a row!! But the bit of pain will be well worth the gain! Kids + water scare the crap out of me!!

I do have a little scrappy share for you though. I completed this layout on the weekend.
I have used Crate Paper 'Random' from The Little Scrapbook Shop. I was also sent some of these awesome Pink Paislee mistable wooden alphas - love them!! I have sprayed them with a little Pearl Glimmermist to give them a bit of shimmer.

I'm looking forward to this weekend so that I can scrap a few more pages with this range! :) Thanks for stopping by...

6 comments:

  1. I hope they enjoy their swimming Lauren!

    Such a gorgeous photo of your girl. It suits this range perfectly!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Just love this. The papers are gorgeous as is your rolled flower and photo.
    And 3 hours. Wow. But yes, it is worth it if it teaches them to swim and survive.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Gorgeous! I love the Random range and I think that floral is my favourite paper.

    ReplyDelete
  4. gosh this ne is a stunner Lauren I agree the floral paper is gorgeous!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Lauren you will be exhausted after this week, but it sure is worth it. Especially as farms always have dams and really scary prospect for any parent. Hope the kids enjoyed their week in the pool?
    Love the layout, very different with the floral background but very gorgeous too! :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. nawww cute as!! love the wooden alpha too ♥

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to leave me a comment! I love reading them. :)