Monday, January 9, 2012

Bell Family Cousins

Our kids love catching up with their cousins. They don't get to do it very often because of distance but when they do, it's like they only saw them yesterday. They are all growing up way too fast so when all the cousins were together on New Years Eve, I got them to pose for a photo. I just love the way the boys have their arms around each other. :)


This is my layout for the January 1st sketch at Stuck?! This is the sketch:




As you can see, I have changed it a little by swapping paper for where the photos should be and a photo for the paper. I have used some October Afternoon 'Farmhouse' on this layout. And I've used my sewing machine again!!


I love the mix of colours and patterns in this paper range. It matched these Thickers perfectly.


Thanks so much for stopping by...

3 comments:

  1. Great take on the sketch Lauren. I love that you altered it to suit your style.

    ReplyDelete
  2. those layered banners look awesome Lauren!

    ReplyDelete
  3. love love love this one Lauren .... colors are fabulous together ... love the stitching too .... magic work xoxo

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to leave me a comment! I love reading them. :)