Monday, February 6, 2012

February Photo A Day

I'm back to share with you my first 5 days of the February Photo A Day Challenge from the FatMumSlim blog.

Day 1 - Your view today. I took this photo of my view out of the office window while I was sitting in front of the computer, catching up on what was happening in the outside world. It's a bit fuzzy because it was through the flyscreen but you get the idea. This is looking down into the front paddock.

The grass is really green and tall at the moment. The cows are very happy!


Day 2 - Words. These were the first words I saw for the day. I had forgotten to change over my calendar to the new month and when I did, this is what I saw. Who am I to argue? lol


Day 3 - Hands. So I was a day late with this one. We went to town on Friday and didn't get home until after 9pm! Taking a photo was the last thing on my mind! lol So the next morning I took this photo of my hand and my new Polar HRM so I can keep track of my workouts. ;)

So far, so good!


Day 4 - A Stranger. Lachlan made pancakes for breakfast but Luke cooked them. And this is what he did:

Chances were that I wasn't going to see any people strangers on the farm so I took a photo of this guy instead.


Day 5 - 10.00am. I was sitting at my scrap desk trying to find my mojo (that's a whole other story!) and Luke and Darcie had come in to talk to me. So I took this quick snap with the camera on my iPad - not the best quality but you get the idea.

So there you have it. 5 days down. Are you playing along too? I would love to see your photos too, if you are.


Thanks for stopping by...

1 comment:

  1. I too am doing this challenge...all your photos are fantastic, especially that view...gorgeous!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to leave me a comment! I love reading them. :)