Wednesday, February 22, 2012

Slack!!

Yes, I am a slack blogger! It's been a while since I updated, but I have a good excuse - I've had nothing to share. :( I'm still not really feeling 'it' about scrapping anymore. I seem to have too many other things going on at the moment. But I did spend the weekend in Brissy with an awesome bunch of ladies at the Papercraft Expo. I did 2 classes with Lou Nelson and Giovanna Scott. I haven't had a chance to finish what I made in those classes so I am going to share a few layouts I did at Donna's instead. I've used up some little bits and pieces on this one - paper and embellies:
I just loved the background on this pp so kept the layout fairly simple.

And I've used a little bit of paint and some OA 'Farmhouse' on this one:


I will hopefully be back in a few days to share my class projects with you.


Thanks for stopping by....

2 comments:

  1. Yes you have been a bit slack....lol.
    Great pages. You use some fab pp. And cannot wait to see what you did in the classes. Make sure you get a move on and finish them.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Loving these Lauren!! Yes, I look forward to seeing more soon!
    Hugs
    xoxo

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to leave me a comment! I love reading them. :)