Saturday, March 17, 2012

Some Purple Pumpkin Goodness!

I am lucky enough to be Guest Designer over at the Purple Pumpkin blog this month. I just love their cute buttons, doilies and flowers. Here are the layouts I created using their products. This first one is also my entry at Kraft It Up this month. The challenge is a 5, 4, 3, 2, 1 challenge.

Lachlan loves to write and draw little stories lately. I managed to snap a few photos of him while he was deep in thought, working on his latest masterpiece. :) I have used a Purple Pumpkin spotty button and a couple of the tickets.





And this cute large little boy button.





Here is a close up of the title, which needed to be 3 words.





My next layout is also my entry for the March 1st sketch at Stuck?!. Here is the sketch:





And here is my layout:





How cute are these little mushroom buttons? The colours matched perfectly with my layout.





And here is a close up of the fabric flower from Purple Pumpkin.





And one of the title.





And finally, this layout is a 'just because' one.




I have used some Purple Pumpkin twine, a cute little owl button and some of the crocheted doilies.





Congrats if you made it to the end! lol Thanks so much for stopping by...

13 comments:

  1. love all the bits and stitching randomly over layout too...thanks for playing along at KIU

    ReplyDelete
  2. Three beautifully inspiring pages! I love them all.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Lovey pages all of them! I love the colours on your 'Stuck' page - those buttons are too cute as well :) Thanks for joining us at 'Stuck' sketches this week :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. These look fabulous Lauren! Loving all the stitching!

    ReplyDelete
  5. So love your banner made with tags...love the colour combo too....very nice and yep! those buttons are super cute.
    Thanks for joining us over at Stuck?!Sketches...
    Cheers Kim

    ReplyDelete
  6. Love love them all Lauren, especially the KIU one. A great boy layout. Thanks for playing along with KIU. Cheers Di xo

    ReplyDelete
  7. Wonderful boy pages. Those buttons are super cute.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Love how you have used the manilla shipping tags for your layout! looks amazing!
    Nina :-)

    ReplyDelete
  9. Tried to leave a WELL DONE YOU on reaching 100 followers on the post above...but it wouldn't let me, so hoping this does.... & guess what??? WELL DONE LAUREN:):):)

    ReplyDelete
  10. Mmm mmm ... love all that stitching on your first layout on kraft. Looks fabulous ;)

    ReplyDelete
  11. Wow Lauren these are all so beautiful, you sure have been busy and to be loosing weight as well you are super woman!!!! Keep up the awesome work and thanks for playing at Stuck?! and KIU with us xx

    ReplyDelete
  12. Love your entry for Kraft It Up. LOVE IT! :)

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to leave me a comment! I love reading them. :)