Tuesday, June 12, 2012

But Wait....There's More!!

Retreat layouts to share that is! lol Here are a couple more. This dog belongs to some friends of ours who came out to visit recently. She is an American Bulldog and her name is 'Pearl'. She was asleep one night, snoring like no tomorrow and I just had to take this photo of her. lol


I've used some new Cosmo Cricket on this one - love the colours in this range. And here is the obligatory close up - I've used another Greatest View badge: 

And here's a close up of the title.


And here is another layout of my beautiful boy - love him to bits!


I've used some Echo Park pp, and these Prima alphas:


And here's another close up - thanks to Sarah Hemmings for the Bingo number!

So there you have it! I'm almost at the end of sharing my retreat layouts. Unfortunately I haven't had a chance to scrap since! :( I'm hoping to rectify that this weekend. Thanks for stopping by...

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for taking the time to leave me a comment! I love reading them. :)