Monday, July 9, 2012

My First Layout...

as a D-Lish Designer was posted on Facebook today. :) And here it is:


I have used some gorgeous Crate Paper 'Pretty Party' on this one. Those 2 cute little kiddies are my Darcie and my friend Peta's little boy, Tom. They were born on the same day so we had a joint birthday party for them. They really are like 2 peas in a pod when they are together.


I have used some gorgeous resin flowers on this layout and some washi tape of course - both available in the D-Lish store here.

And the cute little boy and girl badges are from Ormolu. :) Thanks so much for stopping by...

5 comments:

  1. Just got some D-Lish washi tapes in the post today....they look lovely here...gorgeous LO...love the little buttons scattered around:):)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Very sweet combination of colours and elements. Love the badges!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love this layout Lauren. Great use of the washi tape and I love the way the embellishments move your eye from the top to the bottom.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love your use of the buttons & other bling - great layout :)

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to leave me a comment! I love reading them. :)