Sunday, August 12, 2012

Year Of The Farmer

Early last month, the lovely Helen Kinsella at Red Earth Scrapping, asked me if I would like to be a part of the 'Year Of The Farmer' Cybercrop for the month of August. It was a fantastic opportunity to give a bit of an insight into life on the farm. You can read all about it here. We were also asked to create a layout that represents something about our lifestyle. I chose to create a layout about one of our trusty working dogs, whose name happens to be Bruce! lol


I've used a mix of Crate Paper and October Afternoon papers on this one. The resin flower is from D-lish Scraps (of course!).


Here's a close up of some of the journalling:


And another close up of one of the clusters.

 You can still take part in the Cybercrop and get to know some of the other guest scrappers for the month. Check it out here.

Thanks for stopping by...

2 comments:

  1. what a cool idea ....and I do love how that blue really makes this layout pop off the screen!

    ReplyDelete
  2. WOWOWOW Cool page and idea!!! WOWOWOW i love all things !!!!!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to leave me a comment! I love reading them. :)