Monday, October 15, 2012

Have I Mentioned...

how much I love October Afternoon?? I just love every range they bring out and I think I have most of it in my stash! lol These are a few layouts, still from the Savvy Delights Retreat, using some more of their stuff. ;) This one is using 'Cakewalk' - perfect for birthday layouts like this one:


I am loving scrapping Instagram photos at the moment too. Love this one of the kids. And here are some close-ups:


For this layout, I have used a mix of '9to5' and 'Woodland Park'. 


And I've used some Bella Blvd alphas that were in the He's Savvy Retreat Kit.


and some more close-ups of my embellies. How cool is that background stamp?? (Thanks Donna for lending it to me!)


I still have a few retreat layouts to share so I'll be back soon. ;) Thanks for stopping by...

2 comments:

  1. Love them all, OA is my fave manufacturer too!

    ReplyDelete
  2. You always rock OA! Love them!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to leave me a comment! I love reading them. :)