Wednesday, October 3, 2012

More Savvy CC Layouts

Here's another 2 layouts that I created over the weekend for the Cybercrop at Scrapbook Savvy. This one is for Sar's recipe challenge - to use a masked background, ribbon and tickets.


I have used a few D-lish Scraps goodies on this one too. Love these resin flowers and stars and the cute little wooden butterfly. I haven't used ribbon on a layout for ages - I really had to go hunting to find some! lol



And once again, I have added some machine stitching.


Here's a close up of my masked background.


And this is my layout for Sara's puzzle challenge. We had to use a hexagon, an arrow, a heart, a number and ripped paper. 

Everytime I see these photos of Lachlan, I can't help but smile. The title says it all. lol


And here's a close up of some of the details including some more embellies from D-lish.


I still have one more CC layout to share but its was for the blind scrap and I can't share it just yet. Thanks for stopping by...

1 comment:

  1. Thanks for playing along with us at the Savvy CC. I love the colours in your page for Sar's page. And everytime I hear the word Noob I think of the show Good Game lol.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to leave me a comment! I love reading them. :)