Wednesday, October 17, 2012

That's It!

These are the last of my layouts from the Savvy Delights Retreat. This first layout was for one of the challenges - to use the peacock feather on a layout. I have kept my layout very simple:



I have just added a little Mister Hueys mist to the background paper and stuck the feather over the top.


I have sanded the Thickers for a bit of a distressed look as well.


And finally, this was a 'just because' layout. I have used some Basic Grey on this one.


Here's a close up of my title and journalling. Men! *sigh*


And another close up of some of the details:

Thanks so much for stopping by...

2 comments:

  1. Great pages Lauren. I love what you did with the peacock feather. I have been dying to use one on a page but have yet to do that....

    ReplyDelete
  2. Fabulous work Lauren! Loving the huge peacock feather.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to leave me a comment! I love reading them. :)